Skip to main content

Men mental health 2

I have severe anxiety and depression and everything about me that I've ever done eats away at me. I'm not going to just exist  I want more from that. I think 💭 far more than I should about what people think 💭 I'm not going to be statistic anymore. 

Comments

  1. Well start by thinking the good things in your life and keep it?and when life deals shit hands don’t feed it stop and remember the good?think bad see bad think good and see good?even the worse things in life there is good to take from it my be not straight away but there is trust me?live and learn it makes you stronger to the things that make you week?good luck and don’t feed it?parinoya,self pity,guilt etc it will eat you up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NO GEM NO STONE. BY Hope Coalesce.

Does Listening To Podcasts Elevate Your Writing To Another Level?

https://link.medium.com/gM39WOQCpgb  

Naked. Poetry from The Wide Open Space.

  https://www.mnys.me/ryxjGL1SP https://medium.com/the-wide-open-space